Asus Zenfone Max ROMs, Kernels, Recoveries, & Othe
When that is done, simply run the RUU exe that you downloaded from the first link. If you found the right one, it should restore your phone completely to stock. If you are not accustomed to using Linux– this is an excellent chance to learn. It’s free– just download and run a virtual machine (VM) such as Virtualbox, then install a Linux distribution such as Ubuntu (AOSP vets Ubuntu as well). Any recent 64-bit version should work great, but the latest is recommended.
- So, guys, this is my personal step-by-step method to Root my Asus ROG Phone 7 device.
- You are a Right place in this Page you can Read Step by step Flashing Asua Smartphone or Tablets.You will need a Windows PC (Computer or Laptop) to perform this process.
- It’s very similar to the Pixel Experience ROM but brings additional features to the barebone feature list.
- The Asus AC86U was our previous #1 ASUS router but got demoted after the AX line launched with quad-core awesomeness.
- You can update the firmware with a flash file with this method.
A Wi-Fi connection between two direct parties occurs in a single band, using one fixed channel, at any given time. This principle applies to all existing Wi-Fi standards, up to Wi-Fi 6E. The performance charts in this section will give you an overview of how different models of Asus Wi-Fi hardware fare when compared to their cousins within the same ecosystem. Installing a VPN on your router is perfect for streaming sticks such as Roku, Chromecast or AppleTV 4k.
I am not sure how much can be done with the free version of the stock ROM (firmware) app, but if you’re a power user, the Pro version is well-worth the $6 or $7 it costs. Once this is done, your ROG Phone 2 will reboot into the system (OS). You have successfully restored the stock firmware on your phone and relocked the bootloader. Flashing the RAW firmware file is the fool-proof way of restoring the stock firmware on your ROG Phone 2. In doing so, all the partitions of your phone will be flashed back to stock, leaving no scope for any previous modifications to persist.
- If you have a USB driver already installed on your laptop, then you have to skip this step.
- When you “root” your device, you give yourself special privileges or “root permissions” on your phone, which enables you to use the device to its fullest extent.
- It can also restore the backup you have made which includes the pre-installed apps and custom apps backup from the computer.
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Smartphone is Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by a QCOM Snapdragon 660 Processor.
This ROM and the guide below are compatible only and only with the Asus Transformer Prime, model number TF201. Check your device model in Settings » About Tablet. Follow these steps to check if your device is Z00A (ZE551ML) or Z008 (ZE550ML).